Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey: Hi.We are new members of the forum and we'd like to introduce ourselves.Bell's my boy-he's year and two months old.He hasn't got a pedigree,but i couldn't care less,as long as he's healthy.
-one month old,before he came home.
-Belly,a little over two months old.
-4 months old.
-9 months.
-11 months.
-a month ago.
That's it from us,hope we're not annoying.We keep our fingers crossed :crossfing that you like us and become our friends!
Greetings from Bulgaria-Marina and Bell.:)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome Marina and Bell!
Bell is a beautiful boy!
Please share your Bell stories with us!
Enjoy the forum!
Karen

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Welcome Marina and Bell! Bell is a very gorgeous fella. Please keep posting pics, we love to see them!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
What a handsome boy. Welcome to the forum Marina.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow,thanks for the wonderful words,friends!I am glad to be part of your forum.All i can say is,that the boy you see in the pictures is my dream come true!I had been dreaming for a golden retriever for so long before i got him!Sadly,my dream came true after the passing of my previous dogs-Lora(beautiful east eurapean shepard,at age 13,and a fisty terier mix-Michael,aged 15.At first i couldn't believe i had him,i was mad with joy!And he has been wonderful!Today he got his yearly vaccine,and he gave the vet a kiss when she was done!:) That's golden retriever for you!I will be glad to share your moments with your dogs as well!
Thanks again for the welcome,the lad gives you kisses!:wavey:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome!! Bell is handsome!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Welcome to you and Bell!! Wonderful that you have joined us here on the forum!:) The pictures are wonderful...he is such a beautiful boy, and looks so sweet too!:smooch:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you again for the kind words!Bell really is very good-natured and sweet.Which is to be expected,he's a golden retriever after all.:) And maybe that's why his best loved game is to retrieve things to us-toys,the paper,even forbidden shoes...:uhoh: He's so proud when he does it...with the little bounce in his step...:p: Anyway we flooded the forum the very first day. We're impertinent.:doh:
That's from us.Have a nice day with your four-legged friends everybody!

·
Registered
33 Posts
He doesn't have a pedigree, but i have to tell, your dog is way better than a lots of Goldens who has champions parents and a nice pedigre...
Congratulations man ^^

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow!First thanks to Oaklys dad for the welcome.And Heinze,thanks for the strong and very pleasing words!I'm really trying to raise him properly,and it's so good to hear such words!
By the way i'm a girl.:)

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Hello and welcome! Great pictures of Bell, he is one handsome pup! :D

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the both of you,
Bell is just gorgeous. It doesnt matter about his pedigree, two of mine are rescues and I dont know anything about their pedigree and I love them just as much as if they were champions.
Glad you have joined us.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Welcome Bell & Marina from Janine, Chester and Murphy. What a good looking dog, keep the pictures coming.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts