Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Aww, bless her heart. She was a beautiful girl. Sending you strength.

·
flykelley
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great picture of your sweet girl, I hope it brought a smile and some great memories.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
The memories are we keep me going until its time to get a new puppy. Katie was pretty special to me, she was always near my side. My other Golden Lilly just wants to be with the other dog. She doesn't hang out by side much at all. I love all dogs but Goldens have a special place in my heart.

Mike

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm sorry bout the you lost.. :(

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Looks like Katie was a character, funny some of the quirks our babies have.
Sorry about your loss, please try to smile at all the great memories you have.

·
flykelley
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like Katie was a character, funny some of the quirks our babies have.
Sorry about your loss, please try to smile at all the great memories you have.
Hi Karen2, I do smile when I think of Katie, she was a pretty stung willed Girl! When she wanted something she would sure let you know, but the best part is she was a lover too. I miss her everyday but her memories make me smile everyday also. She always was never far from my side when I was at home, she for sure was my girl.

Mike

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
Your Katie was beautiful. I am sorry for your loss.

Sleep softly, sweet Katie.

·
Joy's & Charlie's mom
519 Posts
Katie, beautiful Katie...I’ll never know exactly why it is so painful, even though I “understand” why it is like that. Maybe, because I am just a human…

I hate memories; even though I treasure them… they are so precious and painful at the same time.:(

Peace to your beautiful soul and peace to the heart of your mama :(

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Katie was beautiful. On the picture she reminds me so much on my Buddy. He was on my side all the time, that's why I miss him so much, it's like a part of me is missing. I know it is not fare to my family but I cant still think about having another dog. I really know how you feel and I am sorry you lost your girl.

·
and now Chance too!
608 Posts
She was beautiful. Our hearts go out to you. We lost our Katie 3 years ago this Dec. We still miss her but having Angie and Chance has certainly helped ease the pain.

Your Katie reminds me so much of ours.

·
flykelley
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She was beautiful. Our hearts go out to you. We lost our Katie 3 years ago this Dec. We still miss her but having Angie and Chance has certainly helped ease the pain.

Your Katie reminds me so much of ours.

Great Picture of your Girl. Im on Golden number 4 and they all have a special place in my heart, but Katie seemed to steal me heart.

Mike

·
and now Chance too!
608 Posts
Great Picture of your Girl. Im on Golden number 4 and they all have a special place in my heart, but Katie seemed to steal me heart.

Mike

I know what you mean. Hope it all gets better for you.

Brad & Vicky

1 - 18 of 18 Posts