Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pictures of the Lab babies my friend Lori is fostering. They are, I think, almost 5 weeks old now. They are really cute and very very smart!

While I was there today, Godiva (chocolate girl) got 1/2 way up the teeter in the basement :) They have come such a long way since Lori first got them. Apparently they were rescued from a hoarder, but that's all she knows so far. They were in pretty rough shape, very underweight, and Precious (yellow girl) was so small and frail that Lori feared she wouldn't make it. She is doing just great now.

They are just amazing puppies-already pretty well litter box trained, come running when called and are very exploratory.

People have already spoken for 3 of the six that she has. There are 5 more in another foster home, and a week older litter of 6 as well.

They are available through the Clark County Humane Society in Neilsville, WI.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL, Dude?

They are cute :)
Yeah, Dude is the laid back, big boy :) The name fits him perfectly.

Raven is a little energizer bunny-she would be great for a performance type home, or at least an active home.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
They are all adorable, but I absolutely love that plump belly on Promise! :)

·
Daisy - my heart
12,575 Posts
I had a lab many moons ago, before I grew up and became responsible :curtain: I didn't know then what I know now ... and boy do I have stories to tell. The best one...this little guy ran right out into the middle of a military parade. OMG, I can laugh now, but I was horrified then :D

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Love them all but Promise with the big belly is just the cutest to me.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
oh, shoot me -- but I think there's nutt'n cuter than a black lab pup

That is what I always thought, but OMG Godiva, and her blue eyes are getting to me!!!!

·
The Jersey Shore
79 Posts
haa... the fat belly is to die for! So happy they are getting homes.. and the golden in the last photo has that typical look--"oh gawd-- what have they stuck in my face now!"

Pat
at the Jersey shore

1 - 16 of 16 Posts