Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Ok Rick and I were talking about a fun thread. If you can post a pic of your tattoo, do it. I can't take a picture of mine by myself. I've tried for like the last 30 minutes lol I'll get my husband to take it once he gets home. Let's see them all!!!! This should be fun :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Here's mine RIGHT after I got it - like a minute later. It's my first and I got it this summer in hawaii!! I want another one, of a small sea turtle next.

I was so scared when I got this one, and it was nothing. I felt like a big baby.

It looks a lot better now, much darker (it's black) and cleaner, no angry red all around it, of course.
Oh, and it's my birth sign - Pisces!

Attachments

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
This is my black rose and my wife's name....

The Ricky Rebel is kinda a nickname/gamer name & the 24 has always been my jersey number for any sports I've ever played. And the Jesus fish....well, it's a Jesus fish...

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
You can see some old initials (a girl I had a crush on in high school) behind the Ricky Rebel..... At some point, I'm gonna get some touch up work to hide that better.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The pisces symbol is verrrry verrrry similar to the Hanoverian Brand (breed of horse, brand goes on butt). I have a pisces friend (I am one as well!) that got the same one, and I showed the brand to her, and she was really surprised how similar they were, interesting to know which one came first!!

I will try to track down a pic of mine...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
There's mine. It looks almost hideous there, ha ha. It's simple, but hard to get a pic of without bending my foot around the right way to get a pic of it and distorting it! That was also like the day I got it, it has now faded like crazy (which I like better!) to a light blue/gray.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I don't think I associate my tattoo or anyone's tattoo's with needles, it just seems like something totally different! Obviously when you break it down they are needles, but the way it's put together as a device seems totally different, but still if it's not your thing, it's surely not your thing, it took a lot of courage to go for #1, and now I just want mooooore! That one is almost three years old and I said I would wait atleast three between each of them, just so I don't get too many and give my self lots of time to settle on an idea!

Can't wait for the next one, it's really two, but can't get one and not the other (it's the same thing, but done symetrically...!)

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Yeah....it's not the type of needle like getting a shot. You don't even see the needle. And in my opinion, it doesn't feel like a needle while they're doing the work.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I don't have any pictures of mine but I do have two tatoos. On my ankle I have a blue dolphin and on the top of my spine I have a claddagh that used to be purple but needs some color re-touching.

If you know what a claddagh is then togha oibre!

Christi

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh sula mbíonn a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Tattoo's, like in needles? LOL.....not this girl!

Funny, I have three piercings.....but for some odd reason the tatoo and needles scare the heck out of me. I will keep to the kind you can easily remove. lol

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tattoo's, like in needles? LOL.....not this girl!

Funny, I have three piercings.....but for some odd reason the tatoo and needles scare the heck out of me. I will keep to the kind you can easily remove. lol
OHHHHHHH we can see the piercings too. They seem to go hand in hand. Well, i don't have any other than the ears but LET'S SEE'EM

·
Registered
582 Posts
Would anyone ever get a tat of their golden? When I told my friends about my tattoo, just for a joke, I said "oh, it's a pic of Charlie of course" and they both believed me and thought I was crazy. I don't know if it's worse that they believed me, or that I actually considered it for a second before I got my current tattoo!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
The tatoos are very nice guys! I admire your bravery, I could NOT do it... :no:

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
I thought of it couple times and I could do it and I really would... if I just came up with some theme or picture I could say I would be happy with 10 years from now.
While in army, everyone was getting tattoos, I skipped on it, having a same dilemma. Anyhow, if I didn't, today I would be wearing something blue on my shoulder, not very well resembling the rose flower... :)

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Would anyone ever get a tat of their golden? When I told my friends about my tattoo, just for a joke, I said "oh, it's a pic of Charlie of course" and they both believed me and thought I was crazy. I don't know if it's worse that they believed me, or that I actually considered it for a second before I got my current tattoo!!
Since John57 posted his golden tattoo, I've been considering the idea:

http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/member-introductions/11120-my-golden-retriever-puppy-tattoo.html

I'm thinking it might be cool to do a black and white sketch of Samson and Cosmo....

·
Sam and Jack's Mum!!!!!
1,521 Posts
Reminds me of the "wendy" joke, all this talk of tattoos. Too crude to tell on this forum publicly though! It's a funny joke. any one know it? About a big guy with a tattoo in a very private place????

1 - 20 of 24 Posts