Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I want to say thanks for having such a great resource here! This place is amazing, and just what a first time Golden owner like myself needs!

I met my little guy for the first time today and couldn't be more happy and excited.

Right after I picked him out, I had him near my knees and the father dog came over and licked him and then licked me... a sign that he approved perhaps? :)

Here are some photos of the little guy... I still need a name, but I have a few more weeks to think of one. He should be ready for his big adventure on Feb. 11.

Cheers
Ryan

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
What an exciting day!! Congratulations :)

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
awww how cute :)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
He is so sweet!! The next few weeks will go verrry slowly, but in the meantime you can find lots of good reading about raising an 8 wk old pup on here somewhere! :) Looking forward to seeing more pics when he comes home!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
He is adorable!
Have you got the name narrowed down or are you going to wait and see when he gets home? Always up for more pics of him when you get them.

·
& Romeo's mom
732 Posts
Awwwww, how adorable.

·
Registered
97 Posts
love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Congratulations! He is very Cute! So many good threads here to read on bringing a new puppy home. I am so thrilled for you!:)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is just adorable. I dont know why but when I saw his pictures, I thought of the name Connor.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
AAAAAhhh, what a precious cutie pie. I have the feeling you're going to being thinking of him 24/7 til he comes home.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Love the name Turner! He is so cute :)

·
chew chew chew
3,571 Posts
Congrats, he looks pretty cute! Bet you're hoping this chinook lasts another month so you're not potty training in the cold hey?

Lana

·
Shameless and Proud
2,305 Posts
sooo cute!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts