Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somehow I can only attach 2 photo's, I'll work out the rest somehow...At the moment she's sound asleep again, we missed her and she was in her crate!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
What a doll! Please give her a hug for me.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
What a cutie pie ! Can't wait to see more pictures !

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
So cute! Can't wait to see her grow up here on the forum :)

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
Tess is gorgeous! Is she the brother of Wally, by any chance? He also is a little fluff ball with curly ears. :) Enjoy her!

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all!!!No, she's not Wally's sister..She a lot of fun, this first day. Played in the snow with my son, of course crashed when she came in! She seems to have adopted her crate as 'her' space: I just started cooking, so the smells drove her out of the crate, into the kitchen, where I had her dinner ready for her. She ate the lot, and went back into her crate, where she's sleeping again very soundly. It must be nice to be a puppy! No doubt she'll wake up when our dinner is ready, and then she needs to go potty!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thank you all!!!No, she's not Wally's sister..She a lot of fun, this first day. Played in the snow with my son, of course crashed when she came in! She seems to have adopted her crate as 'her' space: I just started cooking, so the smells drove her out of the crate, into the kitchen, where I had her dinner ready for her. She ate the lot, and went back into her crate, where she's sleeping again very soundly. It must be nice to be a puppy! No doubt she'll wake up when our dinner is ready, and then she needs to go potty!
Winston has just crashed on the floor. Not much interest in the crate. He has played all day and had one accident, totally Kevin's fault. He actually whimpered before he had the accident so I am hoping that is a good sign.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Inge, that puppy is simply adorable. It sounds like you're off to a great start, too, with a crate lover:)

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Inge, that puppy is simply adorable. It sounds like you're off to a great start, too, with a crate lover:)

I had closed her crate, so that she could play. Just now we came in from doing potty (COLD!!!), and she started barking (well, sort of), that her crate was closed. Needless to say: she is inside again, burried deeply below her doggy.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Oh boy, she's a heart thief for sure. Congratulations! And how great that she's liking her crate. That will make your life so much easier. Rookie wasn't that crazy about it at first.

·
I shoot, they fetch.
2,188 Posts
Welcome home Tess! Enjoy the puppy breath, Inge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts