Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Which 2 do you like?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had some pictures taken of Jack yesterday at a show and I'm having trouble deciding which ones I like. I narrowed them down to these 7 and will probably choose 2 of the proofs. I'm leaning toward #2 and #4 but I like all of them. I need opinions from other people! Which two do you like?

Attachments

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
Wow.....he is incredibly handsome!! Haven't seen pics of him in awhile.

They are all great but I really like #2.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The chain will be photo shopped out eventually. It's so hard because I actually wanted pictures with his mouth closed but he looks too serious! He's always such a happy boy that the happier looking pictures seem to be "him" more if that makes sense.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
he's looking great!!

Reactions: HiTideGoldens

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I voted 1 and 7

·
Registered
780 Posts
I had some pictures taken of Jack yesterday at a show and I'm having trouble deciding which ones I like. I narrowed them down to these 7 and will probably choose 2 of the proofs. I'm leaning toward #2 and #4 but I like all of them. I need opinions from other people! Which two do you like?
Why do you need to choose only two? These are great shots, take them all!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
2, 4, and 7. I really like number 7 (minus the hands). Great shots

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
I like 1 and 7. I really like "happy" Jack the best. That's how I will always remember him. All of them are very good.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
#2 & #4 if for a website or magazine shoot, but personally I would get #7, remove the hand and chain and put this over my mantle! He is a fantastically beautiful boy and you are Blessed! Wonderful pictures.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
That is not easy to pick. I love the serious look in #3 the head shot in #6 is wonderful and his happy face is perfetc in #7. If I had to choose just one I would take #6.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts