Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found irs very possible to get great pictures from a phone. Our Canon 7d isnt with us nearly as much as our phones are.
I will post some after work.
Overcome the weaknesses by getting plenty all day light on what you're trying to get a picture of.
if you need me a picture to be closer basically get as close as you can. try to a avoid zooming in with s phone. rather take the picture and zoom in on the computer when you edit. I was surprised how much you can crop a picture taken with a phone
I mostly tweak my pics right on my phone in a editing App.

And get down on the same level as your dog.Same with children. Camera angle makes a huge difference and you can't edit that on the computer .

Dont wait for the the perfect shot Take s ton of pictures. You can delete the bad ones.Especially with pets. Once they move it is hard to get em to sit in the position you want again

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Didn't know that Canon made a phone. Look forward to seeing the pics!

·
GR Lover
599 Posts
Sam Hill

Didn't know that Canon made a phone. Look forward to seeing the pics!
i don't think thats what he/she meant. i believe he/she was saying that its hard to walk around with a dslr on a regular basis and that your cellphone is most likely with you everyday, hence making it easier to take pictures whenever you want

·
Javi's Mom
151 Posts
I know the feeling :) I'm a professional photographer and I have too professional dslr canon bodies but I ended up taking most pics of my pup with my phone. The camera is just too have to have with me always and also the time it takes me to go get the gear from my bag sometimes is too much and i may loose a photo op :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts