Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Claire
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we brought Phoebe home last Friday and 2 days later our landlord 's dog was run over so she said she won't allow us to have a dog as it was too painful for her. So we left and we are renting a house for the time being. We have just moved everything in and Phoebe seems to be settling in nicely. She is so easy, just give her a toy and she is good for an hour then out for a walk then good for another hour. She is just chewing the hat off her duck which should probs be taken away. Time to go out for a pee!!! Get to explore the new backyard!

·
Premium Member
18,421 Posts
I am so sorry for your landlord's dog, but that was really unfair of her to tell you couldn't have Phoebe there. I'm glad you found a place!

Pictures of your new baby please!

·
Claire
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it was very unfair especially how she was so excited for us to bring her home. But i understand not wanting to have a reminder of that everyday. She seems to be happy where ever she is as long as she has us and food.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Our goldens sure seem to be a forgiving breed. Think as long as she has you and gets used to her new house she will be happy. They just want to be with their family. Glad you were able to find another place to easily rent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts