Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been over 2 weeks since I started training Peyton with the underground fence and she's doing great with no problems. She really enjoys having over an acre to roam and would stay out there all day if I let her. With her new freedom her new hobbies are digging in mole tunnels, chewing firewood, and collecting river rocks - just hope she doesn't find one tasty enough to eat.

We had our first snow of the year and she loves it. It was a wet snow and she couldn't get enough of chasing snowballs. Her first pee startled her as she likes to squat very low - she's adjusted now.

For being a big girl weighing 55 lbs. at 5 months, I think she looks pretty good.

Duncan and Peyton love being outside.

We had some morning visitors.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Cool pics! Love the deer.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Your pictures are wonderful and Peyton looks great, strong and lean. Love the pictures of the deer and the fawns have grown so much. What a wonderful day. Even the cocker doesn't look cold...brrrr I am cold just looking!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
She is beautiful. What a body!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,588 Posts
LOL about her squatting in the snow the first time! She must have really been startled!
QUOTE]

I thought that was funny too!

Great pictures, your Peyton is a beautiful girl! Duncan is a good looking boy too. I'm a big fan of Cockers, I use to have two really nice girls, they've both passed away, one at 17 and the other at 12.

Good to see them enjoying the snow. The Deer are beautiful too.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
beautiful pics and beautiful Peyton, too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts