Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. My hubby and I want to thank everyone on the forum for recommending Petplan. We bought a policy for Nugget and about two weeks ago he ingested a piece of metal that became lodged in his esophagus.

The emergency vets did a stellar job of diagnosing the problem and removing the object without having to perform surgery. We were so grateful to have a healthy Nugget! We gladly spent our holiday money for the treatment that he received.

But, thanks to Petplan a significant amount of the bill was covered and it's time to hit the mall. It's wonderful to know that there is a company out there that keeps its promises.

·
she'll always be the one
2,452 Posts
Happy for you! I bought PetPlan for all 3 of mine and my granddog, so I do hope they are a good company.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
I'm so happy everything turned out well. I have petplan for Gunner and have used it twice in two years. They have been excellent and I have saved a bunch of money. I can't believe how quickly they get the money back to us. Both times the check came before my credit card bill came.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts