Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
where the tails wag
13,359 Posts
Deepest sympathies to his family & friends.

·
Rudy's Lucky Dad
8,135 Posts
I was so saddened to read of Pete's passing. He and Woody lived a truly idyllic life. His photos and posts made all of us smile.

I was gladdened, however, to find out his brother has taken Woody in. Woody has known Pete's brother and his wife all of his life, and they live in a similar setting.

Prayers and healing thoughts sent to Woody and to Pete's family.

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
That's so sad to read this post. Pete took an early retirement to go and live the life of his dreams. He was a huge 49er and SF Giants fan and was so happy when any of them won it all. Of all the great pictures he took the one I remember most is when he took Woody for a visit to see his elderly Mom in a nursing home. He was worried that Woody would be too much for the surroundings but he got up on her bed and laid down next to where she was sitting. They both had huge grins and Pete was so proud of how Woody behaved.

RIP FRS

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I haven’t been on here in awhile but I do read from time to time. When I saw this thread I had to respond.

I always looked forward to reading Pete’s posts. He made me smile when he “talked” about his adventures with Woody. All the pictures he posted were so, so beautiful and his love for Woody always shined through. I’m glad that Woody is with family.

Pete...you will be missed.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts