Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is with great sadness that I tell everyone that Forum member FeatherRiverSam- "Pete", passed away yesterday morning.

Pete joined the Forum in August 2009, he frequently shared beautiful pictures of the Northern California area he lived in.

He will be missed......

Here is a picture of Pete and his boy Woody.

Godspeed Pete

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,621 Posts
I will really miss his adventures. I loved his pictures and videos from his drone. He lived in beautiful country and always shared with us. He was one of the kindest guys I never met. I pray Woody will adjust to his new home with Pete’s brother. I made him this for him a few years ago. He will be missed.???

Attachments

·
Registered
17,479 Posts
So very sorry to hear about Pete, I too loved seeing all his beautiful photos.

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
How sad. Prayers to his loved ones.

·
Kristy
9,291 Posts
It's funny, I've been thinking about him lately, missing his stories, the way he shared nature and his dog and photos that made you feel you were right there. I have missed him and wondered how he was doing and if Woody was still with him. Feeling sad.... Wishing Godspeed to Pete.

·
Registered
12,652 Posts
I am so sad to hear this. I had been thinking about him just a short time ago, too. I loved his posts. He seemed to live such a wonderful, peaceful life.

Thank you for letting us know. Do you know the circumstances of his death? Had he been sick?

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was friends with Pete on FB, he just celebrated another birthday at the end of May, he said: "most importantly it was one I was here for!"

Pete loved the area he lived in, loved nature. He took incredibly beautiful pictures of Northern CA, here are a few recent ones-

Woodrow-aka "Woody"

Man's best friend, easy to see why. My partner in life.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
I just saw a FB post about Pete's passing. Thanks, Sandy, for posting the pictures and letting everyone know about Pete. I also was one of his FB friends, and enjoyed his photos and news that he posted about the lakes and the weather in Northern California. I always thought him to be gentle soul, and although we never met in person, I considered him a friend. He will be missed.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts