Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back, I was told by someone on the forum that PetSmart takes their own expired coupons just like Bed Bath & Beyond.

My experience is that every time I go to PetSmart and try to use an expired coupon the checker gives me a hard time and when I explain what I was told they take the coupon but of course not until after they gave me a hard time.

Anyone else have this experience?

Anyone know if PetSmart changed their practice of taking these coupons?

Thanks

·
Registered
542 Posts
A while back, I was told by someone on the forum that PetSmart takes their own expired coupons just like Bed Bath & Beyond.

My experience is that every time I go to PetSmart and try to use an expired coupon the checker gives me a hard time and when I explain what I was told they take the coupon but of course not until after they gave me a hard time.

Anyone else have this experience?

Anyone know if PetSmart changed their practice of taking these coupons?

Thanks
Technically no the cashiers are not supposed to be taking expired coupons. I'm sure all stores do things differently. If the coupon has just expired I may take it but I do let the customer know it's no longer valid and I will take it this time. Usually the coupons are issued for use during a certain promotion time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts