Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so afraid of all the health issues that seem to plague goldens. It seems the rate of cancer is so high. Like everyone here, I'm in love with my dog and should something happen to him, I would want the best care.

Just wondering how many of you have pet insurance on your golden and if so, would you mind sharing which insurance company you use and what plan; and why you chose that particular company/plan?

Thank you!
Kris

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I am so afraid of all the health issues that seem to plague goldens. It seems the rate of cancer is so high. Like everyone here, I'm in love with my dog and should something happen to him, I would want the best care.

Just wondering how many of you have pet insurance on your golden and if so, would you mind sharing which insurance company you use and what plan; and why you chose that particular company/plan?

Thank you!
Kris
I use Pet Plan. I chose the Silver Plan with $200 deductible and 100% reimbursement after deductible. I pay about $28 a month.

I chose Pet Plan because they cover hereditary conditions, were knowledgeable, very friendly, and I heard great things from others about them.

I have had nothing short of a great experience with them and have filed a few claims. I highly recommend!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts