Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was informed last night that my family is having a reunion... they are all meeting in florida back where i grew up... and im trying to figure out if there are any pet friendly beaches there.. its been a while =( so i cannot recall.
Were going to destin fl =)
So i guess my question is how do i go about looking for a pet friendly beach? with out driving up and down hours of highway checking each beach spot out lol!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, so i found a few websites and seems like only the people who live on the beaches have to pay for permits for their dogs to be able to go on the beaches. and only during certain times.
I was able to get ahold of my old friends mom who has ownd labs as long as ive known her, she said the Bay area behind the beaches allow dogs, but not the beaches. which is basicaly the same thing just different color sand lol...
=)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Where in Florida are you looking to have the reunion at? Maybe some of the florida people will be able to give you exact beaches. I know that Crescent Beach and parts of Vilano and St Augustine allow dogs. Some leashed and some not. And depends on time of year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts