Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never ever ever keep permanent markers where kids can reach. lol:doh:
Poor cooper got drawn on today. not alot, i caught her just in time.. but she did get a bit on his face and shoulder =/
Any idea how to get it off???

·
Shameless and Proud
2,305 Posts
yes the eyes make me nervous seeing how close it was, looks like he was a very willing and tolerant easel!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Oh but he looks adorable like that!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
He is so precious! I am sure it won't last long.. take a lot of picures.. it is a story you will be telling over and over! Now.. if a remake of Our Gang is looking for a cutie.... :p:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Oh he is so cute and I bet the marker comes off very soon on his own. He has his own tatoo.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ohh Nooo LOL that is so adorable though!!!! :D
Our son Noah "20months" is JUST starting to explore with pens/markers... He drew all over one of our walls so we now keep them up on the fridge or up high in his closet.

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
No advice on getting it off, but until then you can tell people he is a rare brindle Golden :D He looks just adorable!

Brindle Golden is exactly what I was thinking...

·
Shameless and Proud
2,305 Posts
I was thinking one of those somatic mutations :D were the black randomly comes out

·
Daisy-Broken Heart Healer
595 Posts
He's worth more now that he is a "designer dog". Very cute picture. I think you should hide the scissors though.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Cooper wears the 'highlights' much better then the walls or sofa!

·
Registered
302 Posts
:roflmao:Really, that is just too cute!

Nice job, actually! :D

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Awww, he reminds me of colour by numbers...lol!! I think that's a bit too cute for words!!! Some things happen so we can talk about it and embarrase the kids when they're older!

I remember the time when my son and his friend shut themselves in the garden shed and painted each other with bright red gloss paint.

Don't worry too much about the marker, it'll wear off in no time!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts