Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Makes me tearful just to say it. Where have the years gone?

We've been blessed with a happy, healthy, funny Golden. She's the light of our lives. And still drives us crazy with her antics!

Happy birthday, darling girl, we love you to the moon and back!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Happy birthday Penny. Hope your day is filled with all your favorite things. ( And, BTW, there is a special red headed girl here who thinks your name really rocks!!!!!)

:party::party::jamming::jamming::party::party:

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Happy Birthday Penny! May you continue to be the light in your families life for many, many years to come.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Happy Birthday Penny and many more happy and fun-filled years to come!

Attachments

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Happy Birthday Penny!!

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, everyone. She had a birthday breakfast of her regular kibble and some canned food on top. She thought it was a splendid breakfast. No more Mickey Ds; she's watching her waistline too.

She is sadly in need of a day at the spa and a pedicure. I'm holding off pictures until she's all done up again. Right now she looks like a dog who's run wild for 3 months, rolling in horse doo and eating horse poopsicles. But, she's a happy mess!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Sweet Penny!!!! May you have many many more years with your Mom and Dad. Sounds like she is having a great day and gettig lots of good food.

·
Thumper fan
998 Posts
Happy Birthday, Penny! I'm late to the party, but I hope you had a wonderful day! Tell Mommy you don't mind getting all gussied up for pics, but you love the good life being a real golden. And keep bringing smiles to Mommy's face for many years to come. :smooch:

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks, DaMama. Yep underneath all the sweet good looks, she's 'dog' through and through. No prissy-miss, this one!

Claire, your birthday pic could be Penny! Amazing how much they look alike.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts