Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One last update after yesterday's chaotic episode. Penny did well with her dinner...I think she could get used to nice warm people food! :smooch: She's back to bouncing off the walls this morning!

Thank you all so much for your quick responses and for helping me know what to do and how to do it! I luff you guys!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Hooray for Penny!
It really comes in handy especially since sometimes you can't get to the vet quickly enough. I live too far away to wait until we get there.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
I'm so glad to hear she's back to her usual self! Hydrogen peroxide is something no dog owner should be without! I know a couple of people who carry it in their car as part of their first aid kits, as their dogs are prone to eating stuff when outside.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
So glad that Miss Penny is feeling better.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Great news !!

·
Registered
13,071 Posts
I only just saw both your threads. I'm going to answer here 'cause I'm so glad Miss Penny is better! Must have been some scary moments!

·
Registered
200 Posts
My gosh you and poor penny have been through the wringer! So glad penny is back to bouncing off the walls! I missed all the action, so I just went back and read the other thread. Even though I knew I was reading the thread quite a while after it all happened my heart still was in my mouth and may have missed a few beats in fear for you and penny!

Tell your hubby not to feel bad, we all make mistakes. All that matters is that he learns and grows from his mistakes!

Give penny the worlds biggest hug from me! And hugs to you too!!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
I want to THANK you and so glad today is back to normal for Penny. I didn't know about HP and so after reading your thread, went to the CVS store and bought two bottles (one for farm too). My bottles are old and just never knew the benefits of this. Because of what you went through, I will always keep fresh bottles in my home. Thank you Penny, glad you are OK and tell hubby we are all human!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts