Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She was thrilled to go for a ride in the car, so happy when we turned into the barn driveway, so excited when I back up to the barn. Bitterly disappointed when I blocked the opening of the hatch. :( But after a minute or two of pouting, she lay down and did just what she usually does. Our kitty, Eek, was there and being his usual cute self so I took some pics of him too. He's very friendly and affectionate. The dogs don't chase him because he doesn't run; he rolls on his back for a tummy rub!

Thank you for the suggestions on how to make this a safe outing for her. btw, temp is 74, hardly a cloud in the sky; a good day to be at the barn.

Pouting a bit:

Better than staying home alone

Our kitty laying in the hay

His white spot

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
That is great! Give that dog a carrot! And where are the pictures of the horses, may I add? ;)

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sheesh, you are never satisified! lol:):doh::no:;):wavey:

Here's one about a month old, will have to do until after the show...Sunday at the earliest!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Yes ma'am! :bowl:

I'll give you til Monday as I try and stay off the computer on the weekends! I'm on it too much during the week (can you tell?) :p:

Have a great time at the show, I am sure your daughter and horse will do wonderful! K

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She looks so happy just to be out and around. I think she is like Bama smiling all the time. Give her a big kiss from me. Your kitty is so cute. Just like that one I found a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She has been quieter since we got back. I went back to the barn without her to bring the boys in and I did not get the excited greeting so it was all good. A change of scenery can't be a bad thing!

Thanks for all your nice comments!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
That is great! We take the girls everywhere we can with us even if they stay in the car (unless it is too hot). They would rather go then stay home. And who wouldn't like to watch the activity at a horse ranch???

·
Registered
128 Posts
Penny's a beautiful girl and looks like she's continuing to recover well. She's also blessed to have a mommy who takes her for fun outings on a gorgeous day!! Hope you and your family have a great weekend!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts