Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Chloe and Cedar's Mom
718 Posts
I just noticed that they sell the Pedipaw at Petsmart.. Never knew that. but all the feedback that this thread got is making me want it skip it.

They sell just the guard from the peticure to put on a dremel - but I like to see what I'm doing - I also don't move my dremel in the same direction that the peticure would have you do - personal preference not right or wrong...
You say you can buy just the guard for the dremel.. Where would I find that!?

·
Fergus Roy's dad
217 Posts
I have a dremel tool and it works great. I also bought a PediPaws - not even close to working as well as the dremel but the dremel is loud.

I use the conventional clipper because it is much faster. Then I use the PediPaw to do a quick smoothing of any sharp edges made with the clipper.

Dave

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wish I had a look at this thread before purchasing. Pedipaws is total crap. It doesn't have enough power to even start to cut back the nails - all it does is slightly round them before running out of torque. At the rate this tool trims it would take over 10 minutes on each nail.

Never thought of just using my dremel but I will give that a shot next. Neither of my dogs are skittish about the noise so I think it will work out well.

Cheers!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts