A peanut allergy would result in a rash, hives or itchiness.Every time Tucker eats a little bit of peanut butter or this morning he smelt it. He throws up and its chunky and nasty. The peanut butter doesnt have added sugars, xylitol or anything that would harm them(Denver can eat it without a issue). Anyone every expierence this?
What you say is happening is not an allergy.
If it was my dog I would determine what else he has eaten before. Additionally, it is odd to have a dod throw up just from smelling something so again figure out what he ate before. Your dog might be having eating indiscretions in your yard.