Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. We went and picked out our little girl Payton today. She's named after the great Walter Payton! We'll have to get her a Bears jersey to wear on Sundays. She's in the picture of me holding her.

She has 5 brothers and 2 sisters that still need homes. If you live around the Iowa/Illinois area and/or you know of someone looking for a puppy please let me know. I'll get you in contact with the family that owns the puppies.

I'm going to attempt to attach some photos of the puppies. If it doesn't work I have them in my puppy album on my page.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
they look darn cute! how come there are that many still available?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are so many because they didn't start advertising until this week. She said she wanted to wait until they were a little older so the pictures would be better. They are full blood Golden's and both parents are in good health.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your Payton was a beautiful Golden. I'm glad I have another Payton fan! Go BEARS!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
What beautiful puppies! I just love cuddling puppies, they grow up way too fast.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the well wishes. It was so hard to leave her today. I hope the next 3 weeks go by fast.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts