Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
I see she has the golden belly-up pose down pat! What a cutie!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
She is a doll. How I would love to pick her up and hug her. Please give her one from me.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is a pretty little redheaded girl. Love the one of you holding her. So funny.

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
She is just beautiful.

My neices name is Peyton Elizabeth!! Thats sooooo cool. I will have to show her your Payton Elizabeth.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
So cute! You're in IL - what breeder did you get her from? Lol, not that I'm going to get another puppy for the next 12 years, but it's always good to know.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't get her from a "breeder" per say. A Friend of a friend decided to breed her female for the first time and I was luckly enough to find out about it. They lived over near the Iowa border.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've tried to tell her it's not very lady like to lay like that, but she doesn't really listen since it's an open invitation for someone to rub her belly!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's Payton asleep on my son's bed after a long walk in the snow and then a bath. I think she's worn out! And of course she has her "baby" bunny with her!

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We received 4 inches of snow last night and today so of course after work it was time to go out and play. I don't know how to put captions on each photo, so basically she was either searching for her tennis ball or dive bombing the snow. Of course after she would dive bomb the snow she would go crazy. DH says snow is like crack cocaine for dogs! LOL She loves it.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yesterday and today I took her out to where I work out by the airport. Ton's of open area to run, large piles of snow from the plows and of course some deep snow drifts. She had a blast. :bowl: Some of the drifts were almost as tall as she was so it was so funny seeing her jumping instead of running. Yesterday it was 4 degrees with a negative wind chill and today a heat wave, 17 degrees feels like 4! The things we do for our dogs. :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts