Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my third day of using PAWZ reusable natural rubber dog boots and I love them.

Mr. C looked very sad when I put them on but once outside he quickly realized he could walk on the cold pavement with salt with no problems. He was also able to play in the snow for as long as he liked without getting cold feet. I'm really impressed with this product and am going to buy more. I purchased the large size = purple. The first set of four is still in good shape.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
I bought Gunner a pair of boots last year but didn't like them because when he ran on the pavement/snow/ice he was slipping. The bottom of the boot didn't keep him from slipping. What do the bottoms look like on these? I'm not sure I measured his foot correct. I put it on a piece of paper and made a line on each side. His was 2 1/2". He is about 58 lbs. What size do you think he would take in the Pawz? Thanks.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These look like a deflated balloon made out of thicker rubber with the company name embossed on one side. I would try a size large on Gunner. Our pet store said that if they didn't fit I could bring them back. I got a pack of 12 for $19.99.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts