Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
every moment is a gift
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been stuck at home sick for days. I'd finished all the work I could do from home pretty quickly and started surfing. I thought I'd finally reached the end of the internet ;) - but then I remembered that I'd seen a shop on etsy months ago (shortly before Hannah's cancer diagnosis) that created items cast in silver of your dog or cat's nose/paw print. Everything from belt buckles to rings.

At the time, I thought I'd maybe splurge for it after summer, but then came cancer, kidney problems, allergy assessments, etc and I can't afford it. So, I found the internet didn't end and started searching for an alternative and found this site which uses precious metal clay. The texture of the paw prints is not as detailed as the other, but it's a bit less cost wise. Or....a friend might have access to a metal clay kiln, so she might could have it done very inexpensively.

Has anyone had a print cast for them in either silver or in precious metal clay? I have Hannah's print in clay, but it has a slick glaze on it and I'd like something else that I could have with me regularly. Thanks in advance :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts