Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
B.J. and the Kohana Kids
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I've been MIA the last few months. I have certainly had my hands full. Paige whelped a litter of 8 babies (6 boys and 2 girls). 4 have made their way to their new homes and I still have 4 boys yet to go. They have been keeping me on my toes but I love them. They have been so good with housetraining and are such good little babies. I thought I'd come and share some pictures with you all as this has been a long journey for me (8 yrs in the making). I am loving every minute of it though.

BJ

Attachments

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
Ah, I finally see you posting on here!
They are so adorable. Doing terrible things for my frequent bouts of puppy fever..
I'm just in love with the little one in picture #7. Dexter says he wants a little brother. Haha.

·
B.J. and the Kohana Kids
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Kristin. Yes, I've been a member here for some time, but haven't been around as of late. My bad! lol.

They dont stay babies for nearly long enough so its hard not to get puppy fever. :) I honestly love them all. Green has a little attitude and do does Red. Buba (formerly known as multi) is coming out of his shell and is a little instigator. Royal is my little vocal one and gives everyone trouble. I love it! LOL. BJ

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
I bet they are a hand full...lots of puppy kisses though. They are the best.

I've said Dexter will have to be at least three before I start looking to add another to the family. Sounds like such a long time. In the mean time, I need to find someone with a puppy to chew on me to remind me what my life was like just a few months ago. Haha. :p:

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
They are so cute. Nothing sweeter than golden puppies.

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
Congratulations on this first litter. I can only imagine the blood, sweat, and tears that were put into it. :) Pretty babies. Is one staying?

·
B.J. and the Kohana Kids
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!

These guys aren't actually my first litter, but no, not with any luck will any be staying. I just have boys left, and keeping a boy at this point for me isn't in the plan. I did end up keeping a girl (Pickle) from my first litter, but I've got so much I want to finish with Paige this year and with Pickle up and coming too, it will keep me going. These boys are just a bit too laid back for my liking. Pickle has just the right amount of drive to work with but these guys are more like their mom and that's an effort just to get attitude out of her (for competition purposes).

Thanks for the kind comments. BJ

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Gorgeous pups! Makes me want another! Congrats on the litter!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Such beauties. Can't look anymore cause I will want another and two is one too many! Congratulations on a beautiful litter.

·
B.J. and the Kohana Kids
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! They are quite a joy to have. They are pretty much housetrained now, already. Such smart little babies. BJ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts