Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Amazing shots!!! The way you are able to capture Paco's intensity AS WELL AS the movement of the sand is ...well WOW!!!

The one eye in the third picture is something special! He is soooo focused....seeing right through all the sand directly to his target!

I always look forward to your work. :)

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Stunning shots!.
Question:where does yr dog come from?.
I live in Europe and I'm looking for a reddish golden but they dont seem to exit,there as they are all whitish,in my neck of the woods!.
I live in Fr.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Paco

Paco is a beauty and your pictures are marvelous!!

You really FRIGHTENED ME with that title though!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Fantastic pictures as always Rik. Each is worthy of framing and Paco is so intense - Wow! Love seeing your pictures and keep posting them. Your country is so beautiful.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Wow - your boy is so focused, stunning pics

·
Just a Parent of 5 Golden
1,216 Posts
Beautiful as always Rik...

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Super shots!
Paco always seems to be having a great time in your shots.
Thank you. As Paco can play with a ball he always has a great time :)

Amazing shots!!! The way you are able to capture Paco's intensity AS WELL AS the movement of the sand is ...well WOW!!!
The one eye in the third picture is something special! He is soooo focused....seeing right through all the sand directly to his target!
I always look forward to your work. :)
Thank you Mary. Paco can play hours so I have many opportunities to make pictures. :D

Stunning shots!.
Question:where does yr dog come from?.
I live in Europe and I'm looking for a reddish golden but they dont seem to exit,there as they are all whitish,in my neck of the woods!.
I live in Fr.
Thank you. With the sun on his wet fur he looks a little bit red on the photos but he isn't really reddish. I don't see red goldens here in Holland or Belgium.
In Belgium there is a breeder who has "dark goldens". click

Paco is a beauty and your pictures are marvelous!!
You really FRIGHTENED ME with that title though!
Great pics, but the title scared the crap outta me!
I'm sorry :D But as you can see, Paco is in a good condition :)

Fantastic pictures as always Rik. Each is worthy of framing and Paco is so intense - Wow! Love seeing your pictures and keep posting them. Your country is so beautiful.
Thank you. Yes my country is beautiful and I love it but one of my dreams is to have a long photo vacation in your country. :wave:

I always love your photo. Paco really gives it his all when he plays.
Thank you Rob. And yes Paco is a fanatic :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts