Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm convinced my dog is retarded. After he ate dinner, I foolishly left the gate that keeps him contained in the living room. He *bolted* out and made a beeline straight for the bedroom, with me right behind him. He dove under the bed, and when I caught him on the other side it looked like he had just finished gulping "something". Strangely enough, my girlfriend's panties from the last time she was over are missing. :doh: I'm about 99% positive that the little bugger ate them whole, he didn't appear to have time to even chew. He's acting fine, no vomiting or being out of sorts, what's the next step? Should I induce vomiting with some hydrogen peroxide? Should I wait and see if they pass out the other end?

--Lee

·
Registered
255 Posts
OMG!

I am going to pick up my "things" off the floor immediately!

Lucky me, Butters goes for socks and not undies. Koda, he is more of a string man... any string will do!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He should pass it but keep an eye on him to make sure he keeps drinking, eating and pottying. If he starts throwing up or having problems with any of the other stuff get him to a vet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts