Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've written before about our experience with looking for a golden puppy. It has been many, many months of blood, sweat and tears with heart and soul into this search. I've dealt with about 10 breeders overall, one way or another. One false pregnancy, one failed breeding. Today, our puppy was born! Four females and two males! We are getting 2nd pick of a female and we are out-of-our-minds with complete joy! It's finally happening! I cried tears of joy today. I am so happy, I can't even begin to describe the puppy fever I have! The breeder has been awesome by emailing me and sending pictures of the parents. Today she kept texting me all along the birthing process and kept me updated! She will be sending pictures in a day or two. This experience has been so worth the wait and has completely exceeded my expectations! I am truly overjoyed!
Thanks for being with me in this process.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Congratulations! I'm sure it will be a long 8 weeks for you waiting for your fur baby to come home. I hope you share any puppy pictures you get.

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
Congratulations! Everything is coming together for you! You'll have that little baby home in only 2 months! We'd love to see the pictures of the puppies as they grow.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Congrats on the birth of your new puppy. My puppy is coming home in one week and I remember the day he was born. I waited with anticipation. The weeks went much faster than I expected. When ordering your puppy supplies try this place on line.
Carealotpets.com it's much cheaper than everything I have seen.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Congratulations!! I am so happy that you kept on trekking through everything you did and that you didn't give up on finding a reputable breeder and YOUR puppy! :)

I'm dying to see pics!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
So happy for you!!! Congradulations!!! Yahoo more puppy pictures to see.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Yay for puppy....it's going to be a long 8 weeks. At least you have the holidays to keep you busy. Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
I can't wait to see your baby pictures. Congratulations!

·
Registered
185 Posts
new puppy

Congrats on the birth of your new puppy !! Your excitment comes thru in your post :). I can totally relate to that excitment right now, Our new pup was born Nov 30th and I was a bundle of nerves waiting to hear the news from the breeder. We can sweat out the 8 weeks together LOL

·
Momma to Bodhi
172 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics! I'm just starting my journey to bringing a golden into our family. I'm in NH also, would you mind sharing which breeder you went with? Feel free to PM me if you have a chance!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts