Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have not done a ton of talking about the arrival of our new puppy Wilson so I thought I would at least make the official announcment!

He was born on Oct 15th and will be coming home one week from today. We are not exactly sure who he is yet out of the litter, the breeder will know more this week. They are hoping to take on two of the puppies themselves. I will say that the entire litter is gorgeous! We have had puppy visitation from the begining going up to see them 4 out of 7 weeks and will be heading there again on Sunday. It has been a lot of fun to watch the litter grow and grow so quickly at that.
Yesterday the UPS man arrived with his new crate, toys and hygiene items. We have even already bought him three xtra Christmas Toys that he can not have until Christmas!
We know we can not use it yet but the invisible fence man will be coming on Wednesday to move our existing fence back more off the road and to incorporate more of the side yard including the barn. We have a very large front and back yard so there is plenty of room to play.
He is coming from fabulous stock as he is the son of of Broadway's Jewels and Pebwins Mulder (Sorry but listing all of the pedigree stuff just doesn't matter at this point).
Come on home Wilson, your new mom and dad are waiting for you! Oh and Sophie too (13yr old kitty).
I will post pictures at the end of the week as it has been all of the other pictures on this forum that has made my wait so enjoyable. Thanks everyone and happy holidays!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking forward to meeting Wilson, too! When will be our first play-date?
We will have to make them a pretty regular thing. I look forward to meeting Tess as well. Isn't it funny.... Wilson and Tess already know each other.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Isn't it funny.... Wilson and Tess already know each other.

Yes, but they don't know they're Wilson and Tess, yet...weird, isn't it?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing pictures of Wilson!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I'll bet you're about to burst with excitement!

I can't wiat to see Wilson. What a wonderful christmas present for you.:);):p:

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Lucky lucky you!!! Congratulations. I'm swooning just thinking of the puppy breath and the fun at your house! Can't wait for those pictures.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Are you and inge each getting a dog from the same litter?

As Rebecca is off line, I'll answer that: yes, we are, isn't it fun? We are also taking the same puppy class starting in January!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you and inge each getting a dog from the same litter?

As Rebecca is off line, I'll answer that: yes, we are, isn't it fun? We are also taking the same puppy class starting in January!
Sorry I didn't read the entire thing!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congratulations to the both of you for your new puppies. I cant wait to see pictures and all their adventures together.

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
You are getting a Mulder baby? How exciting - I am sooooo jealous! Can't wait to see pictures!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You are getting a Mulder baby? How exciting - I am sooooo jealous! Can't wait to see pictures!
We are both getting Mulder babies but..... Jewels is no slouch! LOL She has quite the accomplishments herself. Not to mention she is a very pretty and well behaved girl.

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
I think (but I could be wrong) Wilson and Tess are from the same breeder as Kimm's Tucker(Mulder son)? Broadway in CT(Broadway).

Congratulations on the gorgeous babies-to-soon-be.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think (but I could be wrong) Wilson and Tess are from the same breeder as Kimm's Tucker(Mulder son)? Broadway in CT(Broadway).

Congratulations on the gorgeous babies-to-soon-be.
You are correct! Thanks for the congrats! I'll post pictures next week.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts