Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Jax! My wife surprised me with him for Christmas! Got him at almost 7 weeks. He’s currently just over 8 weeks. Ughhh we are in love ! He’s had no problems in the crate since we got him... goes potty 90% of the time on his pads... and has such a fun personality ! Sometimes a little too hyper and stubborn but hey that’s every puppy! Any advice I’m all ears !!

Switching him to Purina Pro Plan Focus after reading on the forums thanks to y’all !

- Chris & Kelsie (Jax pawrents) :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Meet Jax! My wife surprised me with him for Christmas! Got him at almost 7 weeks. He’s currently just over 8 weeks. Ughhh we are in love ! He’s had no problems in the crate since we got him... goes potty 90% of the time on his pads... and has such a fun personality ! Sometimes a little too hyper and stubborn but hey that’s every puppy! Any advice I’m all ears !!

Switching him to Purina Pro Plan Focus after reading on the forums thanks to y’all !

- Chris & Kelsie (Jax pawrents) :) View attachment 869095 View attachment 869096 View attachment 869097
Beautiful! Enjoy him💕

·
Marty's Dad
18 Posts

- Chris & Kelsie (Jax pawrents) :) View attachment 869095 View attachment 869096 View attachment 869097
Such a cute little black button nose! Congratulations!

Jules
He is adorable! Our first GR is now 8 months and every day I feel honored to have him in our lives. Congratulations!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Congrats! He's adorable! It is crazy how fast you fall in love with the little fluffs. That being said, keep in mind that it can be pretty intense taking care of a baby puppy for the first couple of months but it does get easier. The puppy forum has a lot of great threads on how to handle potty training (I recommend using potty bells), how to handle the landshark phase (usually from about 9 weeks until about 14-16 weeks old), and lots of other very common puppy challenges. Enjoy him while he's still pint sized - that changes very quickly!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts