Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I must be stupid. I cannot post more than one picture in this thread. Hope you like the one anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
she's a beautiful girl,

to add more than one picture, click on the paper clip icon above the message box, a new screen will pop up and just click on choose file, click on the photo you want, once you have added a few pictures click upload

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

I did just as you suggested but it wouldn't upload them. It must just be me, LOL. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
she has a gorgeous head! How old is she?

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
If you have a photobucket account you can get the image address and just click on the little yellow post it in the tool bar. Copy the http in the pop up box, save it I think, and there you have it. I don't pay attention to all my clicks, so I can't remember what all the pop up boxes choices are.

Your Pup is beautiful!

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
check if pictures the right size.You might need to resize before.

·
Didge's Mommy!
1,144 Posts
She sure is pretty!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Bailey is gorgeous! Took me awhile to figure out the picture thing. I would try to explain but I think some are more qualified.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Bailey

BAILEY is just beautiful!!

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bailey is gorgeous! Took me awhile to figure out the picture thing. I would try to explain but I think some are more qualified.
:D Thank you. I am not to worried about the picture thing. I'll get it eventually.

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you everyone for your kind comments and words of advice!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts