Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....... occurred three years ago this week with the loss of Kelby Gail.... when she was three years old. We miss you girl, and will always remember what a wonderful girl you were.

Rest well sweet girl.

Here's hoping they are making advancements in the treatment of canine cancer.

Attachments

Reactions: PrincessDi

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Hi there,
Am so very sorry to hear the loss of your baby girl 3 years ago - she looks so beautiful in that pic!

Myself and my family know exactly the pain that you are feeling. We lost our golden girl Daisy also aged 3 on the 7th January this year to renal failure, it's almost been a month without her now and our lives and home are so empty. You can read about our story on the new member devastated thread.

Try and focus on the wonderful memories that you have of your little girl. It's so very difficult, especially when they are so young :( life can be so cruel. The people on this forum have been so kind to us, and have really helped us with their lovely messages and I'm sure they will do the same for you.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby girl Kelby Gail! That's so tragic to loose such a beautiful young girl to cancer. It's taking way too many of our golden kids.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Kelby's Dad,

What a beautiful picture of Kelby..beautiful girl. I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose these beloved goldens, isn't it? We lost our Buddy 2 months ago and still can't believe he's gone, we miss him SO much. Buddy died of cancer also; that awful, awful disease. Plan on walking in our local Cancer events to honor his memory, as well as friends and relatives that are fighting this dread disease. There are too many goldens dying every year from this! My thoughts are with you, and wishing you only loving, happy memories of Kelby Gail!

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
She was beautiful and far too young.

Run softly Kelby Gail

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Just so young, I am so sorry. She was so beautiful. I don't think it ever gets easier does it..

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Kelby Gail was beautiful. It is hard to find words of comfort when someone loses young dog. "I am sorry" is just not good enough. Where I am now, you were 27 months ago, so you know I truly understand how great is your loss.
Run free and play hard sweet girl, this time shall pass fast and we will be together again.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am so sorry that you have to join the club of broken hearts. Kelby was just such a sweet girl. I truly understand your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts