Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mulligan
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used the jumpstart.com movie maker. I first created a slide show using PowerPoint, then uploaded the slides. Hope you enjoy the show.

Jumpcut - The Golden Story

Sorry it is a link. So you need to copy and paste it.:doh:

·
Registered
164 Posts
It was great! It's amazing how quickly they actually grow up. You forget that and then one day - Poof! They're adults. I especially love Dueling Banjos...I haven't heard that since I was a kid! :D

Thanks for sharing.
Bonni

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Cheryl... that was great...I cant believe how Big Izzy and Teddy have gotten .... beautiful dogs.......

·
Registered
661 Posts
I can't believe it's been almost a year!! They are beautiful and so big! I miss all your stories about their antics.

When did they outgrow their tent?

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Nice job on the Jumpcut.... Great video....

Jumpcut has some great options. I was just bummed that you can't download the completed videos...

·
Mulligan
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for enjoying the video. Yes, Ted and Isabella are siblings. It is really amazing to me how different they are. Ted is our clown. He will do just about anything to have your full attention. He was on the couch one day sleeping, then in one big stretch he was on the floor. Boy was he surprised. Izzy is the very sensitive one. She does not like loud noises at all. As soon as the vacuum clean appears, she disappears. I usually find her in the dog house.

Both have been going to school since they were about 4-5 months old. They are very impressive at first glance. We have class outside on a very quiet street. Many people walk by, as well as many squirrels. Just a quick story: Both dogs were in a sit stay, as well as a husky pup. All of a sudden all 3 dogs take a quick look over into another yard, now remember they are suppose to be in a sit stay, and we do not have the leashes in our hands. The husky just could not resist and bolts over to visit the squirrel that was going up a tree. Ted and Isabella sat still. Well, I knew the husky and I knew the only way to get her back was to take Izzy over to the tree as well. Izzy stayed for me, wiggling like crazy, but stayed. I went over to her, released the stay, and then quickly walked her over to the husky. The two dogs began to play and the owner gathered up the leash and all was well. In the mean time, Ted just stayed watching everything. He was probably thinking, "Mom and Izzy are taking care of that husky, I will just watch from here. No sense in using my energy up."

Once again, thanks for viewing the video. I will try to make more as time goes on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts