Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is great for snow men...heavy and wet. I like winter too! Guess we put off putting the patio furniture away just a little too long.:eek:

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,615 Posts
Beautiful, that is if you keep it your way.

We don't want any snow here on the Carolina Coast, people don't know how to drive in it here.........

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It takes a lot of people HERE a long time to get their snow driving skills polished up. A lot of sirens last night! :( Our road is plowed, drive way cleared, sun is out. Nice day!

Beautiful, that is if you keep it your way.

We don't want any snow here on the Carolina Coast, people don't know how to drive in it here.........

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Wow, you got much more snow than we did.

You can still see our grass, but it didn't stop Tucker from making snow angels.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,615 Posts
It takes a lot of people HERE a long time to get their snow driving skills polished up. A lot of sirens last night! :( Our road is plowed, drive way cleared, sun is out. Nice day!
We normally don't get snow here on the coast, however last year we got nailed with 9", basically shut everything down for a few days. We've had a few dustings in past years, 1/2-1", gone the next day.

We don't have snow removal equipment or salt in this area, not equipped at all to handle any snow. The Towing companies and Auto body repair shops do extremely well in this area when we do get some.

·
Layla and Bauer's Mommy
151 Posts
Send some snow to Georgia!!! We are dying to see what Layla and Bauer will do their first time seeing (and playing in) snow!!! :) It looks gorgeous!!

·
Valerie
789 Posts
Looks like you had a nice snowfall- it's beautiful.

I grew up in Ohio so I have seen my fair share of snow (I now reside in NC), but seeing all these winter wonderland photos really makes me miss it and really want some!

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
Where are you that you got this much snow!? We have our pictures being done Saturday and I was hoping for a little snow by then here in Wisconsin but I don't think that is going to be happening! BummeR! I would want it gone right after that though. I gladly welcome snow for Christmas but then I want it gone...it never listens to me! :)

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
So Pretty

Penny's Mom

Beautiful pictures and I see Penny's pawprints.

Where do you live again?

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We're in south central Michigan. About an hour south of the capitol, Lansing. When snow is forecasted, I always pray for the maximum!

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She made LOTS of doggie angels! And loved it!

Looking at the picture with the swing in it, I have to wonder who's prints are headed over to the lilac bushes. They are on the lot line and she's not supposed to over that way. Might have been Froto from next door coming over to visit but usually there's a lot of commotion when he does that. Hmmmm, guess I need to watch her better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts