·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YUMMY! Mojo was first.

Mmmmm, thanks dad.

*Sniff sniff* ... What IS this?

There's still MEAT on this baby!!

This was a minute before I started growling at anyone walking past me!

He growled, we took it away and switched Maxie into the kennel. (We had it in the living room while we watched a movie so we could keep an eye on them.)

Is this WHOLE THING for me!?

I love sitting like a frog while I eat my bone!

This is delicious, om nom nom!

Fankoo mommy and daddy!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I think they have a new favorite. You did well taking it away when Mojo growled. It may take some practicing before he gets it.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Misty LOVES those marrow bones...How did you get such a big one? I can only get them cut in pieces.

·
Registered
262 Posts
adorable pictures! Harley has only ever growled at us one time and it was also during his first marrow bone..they get the idea real fast if they lose such a delicious treat for a while!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Misty LOVES those marrow bones...How did you get such a big one? I can only get them cut in pieces.
That's what I was thinking, too! Lucky dogs! Ours only come in about 3" long chunks from our local grocery store.

Hopefully Mojo learned not to growl and next time he is a good boy :)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
great photos! We also can only get much smaller ones.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
We just got some from a freshly butchered cow (gross)...they were huge!!!! The dogs loved them. After I gave them to the puppies, I took them away a few times and fortunately there was no growling...just pathetic looks of sadness!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts