Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hello all:)
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went and saw the puppies from the litter we chose today!And I saw the parents and all their clearances and pedigrees!We decided this was the right litter for us and chose our boy puppy and I just wanted to share a few pics!:)
Lovin on mama(aka me lol)

Tired after lots of play!BTW he needs a bath!

Cody and my husband!My husband is prob more excited than my kids,its his 1st puppy too!!!

My husband already teaching Cody bad playing habits!I think I will have to train him more than the puppy lol!!!

Thanks for letting me share!!!

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
awwww how cute!!!!! When can you take your sweetie home???

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
hahaha well I hope it goes quickly for you all!!!! :D

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
Completely adorable! Congratulations! :)

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Have fun and take lots of pictures. They grow sooooo fast!

Very cute puppy!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
He's soooo cute....makes me wish I could have a few more (but I'd be minus a hubby)......he says 3 is enough!!!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
What a cutie, and of course I love the name. lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
He's soooo cute....makes me wish I could have a few more (but I'd be minus a hubby)......he says 3 is enough!!!
3!!, my OH wont even let me get a second one lol :(

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Hi Cody! You all look happy! Get plenty of sleep these last 20 days! How's you GS gonna like a puppy brother? I bet your kids are excited...Train your Hubby...yeah, Right!?! Can't wait to meet Little Cody! I'm so excited!

·
Registered
691 Posts
He is adorable!!! You will be counting the days, and buying lots of toys. :)

Love the name, (my Cody is 9 months).

·
Hello all:)
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Cody! You all look happy! Get plenty of sleep these last 20 days! How's you GS gonna like a puppy brother? I bet your kids are excited...Train your Hubby...yeah, Right!?! Can't wait to meet Little Cody! I'm so excited!
LOL:)

We are hoping Buddy my mom's GSD will be a great big brother and teach him all his smart stuff!We miss Cody so much!We fulfill our not having him yet with lots of new stuff for him and filling some of his puppy book and lots of picture looking lol!We love him so much already!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts