Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
541 - 557 of 557 Posts

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Oskie frolicking at 10 below Zero. Did his business and ran home. Smart dog.

That is definitely cold from the sound of the crunching snow! I’ve been loving the pics of Oscar enjoying every moment. 🥰🐾🐾🥰

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #543 ·
That is definitely cold from the sound of the crunching snow! I’ve been loving the pics of Oscar enjoying every moment. 🥰🐾🐾🥰
Aw thanks, Wendy. It is a comfort to have him so healthy and happy with Sani gone.

Reactions: Wendy427

·
Super Moderator
18,765 Posts
He's so cute, love his boots and jacket!.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Thanks for sharing that. I loved watching him run. Hugs to Oskie!

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Thanks. Getting 7 pounds off of him has made him a new dog. Lots of good energy. He seems much happier. Heading for -19 next week so we will need the gear.
It really makes a difference. My Abby (Cavalier King Charles) gained four pounds (!) and I realized I was treating her more/too much because of treats I give to Logan in training. Anyway, she's lost three now and moving around like a spring chicken.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
I hope Oskie's getting ready or the snow that's coming. Hope we see another video of him enjoying it!!!

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #552 ·
The -13 below this morning was a disincentive! He did his business and ran home. With snow on the way and warmer temperatures it should be more fun!

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
We are getting the snow now in southwest Virginia. I'm happy to send it on up to Oskie.

Reactions: OscarsDad

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #554 ·
We are getting the snow now in southwest Virginia. I'm happy to send it on up to Oskie.
How very thoughtful! 😆

Reactions: cwag
541 - 557 of 557 Posts