Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

321 - 340 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Please tell your Dad & anyone here that all the credits of your gorgeous pictures go to your Dad.You shall better ask for a royalty fee .Words are flattering but we need 3-d proof such as toys and more toys and more toys or beds that we can donate to the rescue dogs.If no royalty gifts are given,then threaten your Dad that you are going to start a thread titled "Oscar's Dad pictures"😎

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
OMG a thread of OscarDad pictures? What a bad idea for everyone! Donations continue to be made; beds, $$, and time. It is what we do to help this lovely dogs! Oscar gets royalties in the form of rubs, three beds, delicious food, and the freedom to dig holes and chase geese whenever he'd like!

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #324
Aw what a gorgeous - sweet girl. We will hope that she makes it to Yankee as soon as she can where she will certainly find a home with loving parents! Oskie would love to meet her :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Sorry for the 1st picture.I am going around with masks & faceshield.I cannot see well with faceshields and don't know which kind of photo I am shooting 😣 Yesss she is a lovebug.Everyone is in love with her at the clinic.I want her to see Oskie 💓

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
Yes it was a bit hazy but the second one was super! I am calling references now for YGRR. Called over 140 in the last 3 weeks... I am sure your sweet girl will find a home quickly once she arrives.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Yesss,I know she will.Everyone is already in love with her at the clinic.She was unlucky till now and her luck finally changed and she will compensate those lost years thanks to YGRR☄☄☄

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #330
I was wondering what he was doing up so late in my office?!? That little scamp! Seriously, I am processing about 5 to 10 references A DAY. You had better be bringing over a bucket load of dogs :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
I was wondering what he was doing up so late in my office?!? That little scamp! Seriously, I am processing about 5 to 10 references A DAY. You had better be bringing over a bucket load of dogs :)
They are lined up to jump on Noah's Arc but they shall be first baptisized by Dona Lana Goldeone.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Dona Lana Goldeone said that she would like to meet first Oschino personally before setting up Oschino & Maya.Until than "questo amore e fuori discussione"

·
Registered
17,489 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #338
Thanks for all of the kind comments about the Oskie Boy. I make sure that he hears from each of you!

·
Registered
637 Posts
😅 Maya is working hard at the clinic.Here,she is assistant to the receptionist, works part time at the lab, even walks the cats😉 She works sooo hard that her blind eyes get tired and need glasses.There is a dress code at the clinic.She makes everyone wear matching glasses to Honeybee the Maya ...She did not let me in to the clinic today as me being her volunteer😕.So,I had to go out and grab a hat for myself to be a la mode 🐝

Attachments

321 - 340 of 351 Posts