·
Super Moderator
16,920 Posts
He's gorgeous!

·
Super Moderator
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Thought I would share this. In 1983 my dad gave me this signed print and commemorative stamp to honor our first golden, Cirrus. Here is information about the print. Love looking at it every day.

1983 U.S. POSTAGE STAMP AMERICAN SPORTING DOGS - GOLDEN RETRIEVER&ROBERT K ABBETT LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PRINT (#624 / 1050)Gorgeous replica of the original painting by Robert K Abbett of a Golden Retriever - used to create one of the commemorative stamps of all breeds of field dogs. Limited Edition print (624 / 1050) signed by the artist. Part of the American Sporting Dog Heritage Series. Below the life-sized print is the actual 5 cent stamp - American Museum of Wildlife Art.Robert Abbett is one of America's contemporary art masters in the genre of outdoor art and he is most at home painting the scenes of sporting dogs, flyfishing, western life and portraits for which he is so well known. As the country's foremost sporting dog artist, Bob is widely appreciated for his ability to paint each dog as an individual, placing it naturally into an authentic background.

·
Super Moderator
16,920 Posts
That's so nice!.

201 - 213 of 213 Posts