Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an Orvis
Microfiber Quilted Bagel Bed?

I can't seem to find one on their site except in a size small. I currently have a majestic bagel bed for Izzy but the side bolsters have flattened out considerably and the inside is almost totally flat (like lying on the floor).

Any suggestions would be helpful!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wound up going to the Orvis store and all they had was their berber round bed. Not what I wanted. Found a FYDO bagel dog bed in a large which is perfect for Izzy. Nice, heavy weight fabric and the best part is that the middle comes out and is all zippered for easy removal for cleaning.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
LLBean makes nice beds, I have 4.. since LLBean has such good guarantees, I'm told the covers are warranteed against chewing damage. I also have two Cuddledown beds. Their covers are extremely durable and look as good as they did 9 years ago when I bought them. Not cheap, but they have "withstood the test of time". And then I have a bed that GameBoy made for her own dogs, them gave it to me. And to mention the leather furniture that they prefer most of the time. I'm surprised that Orvis doesn't have big beds as my Cookie modelled a golden sized bed years ago...

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had an LL Bean bed but she tore it to shreds...I did return it for a refund though.

I like the bagel beds and the one I had was a Majestic brand which really didn't hold up very well after 6 months of use. This one is made of heavy weight fabric with the pillow that is removable. This is the link For Your Dogs Only

1 - 5 of 5 Posts