Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Missing my sweet Oliver
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new little boy. He is a great puppy calm, confident, happy, a bundle of joy. Ashleigh did a wonderful job with these puppies. He is the brother of Jill's Red Boy. He gets along so well with Stan and Ollie, in fact they are laying together sleeping right now, its been an unexpected pleasure. I thought it would be more difficult to get them together.

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is adorable. Have you picked out a name for him? Sorry if you mentioned it, just alittle tired. Glad that everyone is getting along so well.

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
Wow, what a cute little guy! Congrats & enjoy the puppy breath.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Such a sweet looking little pup!! Gonna be fun to watch the brothers grow up!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Oh, he's adorable. How fun to have the brothers here growing up.

·
Missing my sweet Oliver
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone, he is smart little guy, when the going get a little too rough, he will hide under the kitchen table and wait for an opportunity to pounce and pounce he does. Oliver is a lot more tolerant than Stan is and he knows that too.
I'm not sure why but only that one picture seems to post.

·
Missing my sweet Oliver
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Ash,
I hate to repeat myself, but he is beautiful, smart, confident, happy, affectionate and the easiest puppy I've ever had. He is Chantilly's Easy Ryder call name Harley. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job.
I've already started some training, and he gets it right away.
Susan

He looks awesome, Susan!!! I am glad everything is going well.

·
Chantilly Goldens
3,381 Posts
Hi Ash,
I hate to repeat myself, but he is beautiful, smart, confident, happy, affectionate and the easiest puppy I've ever had. He is Chantilly's Easy Ryder call name Harley. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job.
I've already started some training, and he gets it right away.
Susan
LOL repeat away.... really I don't get tired of hearing it. I am thrilled you are so pleased with him. Little Harley man! Looking forward to some more photos!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts