Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to Opie's new Mom yesterday. She said they love him so much and are so happy they picked him. He is a great dog and everyday makes them laugh and smile. He takes long walks with his Mom and Dad twice a day and a shorter one with his doggy brother Bailey. They go to the dog park almost everyday. Opie still has his seperation anxiety but she is working on it. She tried going out into the garage for a few minutes and when she came back in, he came out of the bedroom with the tissue box stuck on his nose. She couldnt help but laugh, because he couldnt get it off. So she got to see first hand how he acted. He loves to watch the ducks in the pond in the backyard pond, so they watch him because he can jump and has learned that good things are high up like on the counter.

I am so glad that things have worked out so well for Opie. He is a great little guy and deserved the best. And it sounds like he got it.

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
That is such wonderful news! I'm so happy Opie found a furever home!♥

My Annie has seperation anxiety too. I left yesterday to the kids school and I didn't think I needed to crate her because she is such a good dog. I came home and found toilet paper everywhere! It was quite the sight to see. I will need to work on this with Annie, I was only gone for 1/2 hour. Poor girl.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Carol

Carol

So happy to hear that Opie's family loves him, but never had any doubt!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts