Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
You guys can let your dogs off leash if you want. I won't simply because I know Tucker would run off and interupt the dog show and probably jump into the rings or something LOL.

There's also a very long trail here (Jen you know what I'm talkin' about!) we can walk along.

I'll add you guys to the list of maybes :)

Discussion starter · #25 · (Edited)
Yup!! It's true!! :)

Oh, and Saturday nights are Peterborough's Festival of Lights (live music then fireworks afterwards).

I dunno, so far it seems like most people live closer to Peterborough than Toronto.

Napanee, Bancroft, Madoc, Bowmanville, all pretty close. Not sure where Barry's Bay(sp?) is.

If people want to come bad enough they'll make the trip...lol.

Oook for some weird reason I can't edit my original post... so here's the updated list.

GL84- Attending
Jen- Attending
Gwen- Attending
Arcane- Maybe Attending
Joe- Maybe Attending
Mojosmum - Maybe Attending
Goldilocks- Maybe Attending
Tuckman- Maybe Attending
Ronna - Maybe Attening

Barry's Bay is just north of Bancroft.

Ron & I along with Oliver & Nygel are planning on attending! We've put it on the calendar.

Ronna, maybe we could travel together!!!!

I'd love to go! Depending on what's happening and if I am shipped off to the military, my husband and I could definitely show up!

How does this look? How many people so far are interested to do the trip?
Please keep me posted.

We'll be there with bells on..... unfortunately Nyg won't be able to partake in the festivities as he'll be in the ring. He's entered as a "Special" on Friday, Saturday & Sunday so he'll have to be a "pretty boy" & stay away from the play. I know where he'd rather be!

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Well, we'll just have to cheer him on then from the side lines!! I'm not sure who all is coming. I believe there's just the three of us. No one else has given me a definite answer.

I've also told my daughter, NurseDouglas, to bring her golden girl, Riley. Shannon is from the London, Ont area so if she's up visiting me, I'm sure she'll be there - in all of her 7 months of pregnancy!!!!! I'm not sure whether I'll bring Oliver as he distracts Nyg all of the time! Mind you, Riley does as well:doh::doh::doh:

Discussion starter · #37 ·
Well, aren't dogs supposed to be able to ignore distractions while in the ring? Perhaps it will be good practice for our perdy boy Ny! :D

Tucker knocked over a big garbage can last year hahaha it scared a whole bunch of people but not the dogs in the ring :p:

Found out DH is on leave starting soon... so we'll be coming. :)

Discussion starter · #39 · (Edited)
Yay! I'm glad to hear that! :) I hope the other members check in with me soon!

My list so far:

GL84- Attending
Jen- Attending
Gwen- Attending
GoldenSmile - Attending

Jason(couldn't remember the numbers in your name, lol, sorry)- Maybe Attending
Mojosmum - Maybe Attending
Goldilocks- Maybe Attending
Tuckman- Maybe Attending
Ronna - Maybe Attening

I am sorry to say, but I just confirmed, I won't be able to come.
I am in NewFoundland from 29 of June until Sunday, July 6th, 2008.
Sorry I am going to miss it, but it's my only summer opportunity for a vacation as there is a convenient long weekend that week. But have fun everyone and make lots of photos.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.