Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One Year at the Bridge-My Special Angel, SMOOCH

Smooch:

It is hard to believe that you are gone a year already. There will never be another Sweet Golden Girl like you!! I miss our morning walks, I miss brushing and hugging you, and seeing your beautiful SMILE!

I remember you lying there when I was decorating the Christmas Tree on December 4th last year and I was worried that you weren't feeling well.
My only consolation is that you and your beloved Buddy, Snobear, are together, waiting for us to meet you at the Bridge. Have a Merry Christmas my Sweet Girl and Sweet Boy and know how much we LOVE and Miss you!!!

Mom and Dad

P.S. I love that song you are my Special Angel-it reminds me of you!!

Attachments

·
flykelley
675 Posts
One Year at the Bridge-My Special Angel, SMOOCH

Smooch:

It is hard to believe that you are gone a year already. There will never be another Sweet Golden Girl like you!! I miss our morning walks, I miss brushing and hugging you, and seeing your beautiful SMILE!

I remember you lying there when I was decorating the Christmas Tree on December 4th last year and I was worried that you weren't feeling well.
My only consolation is that you and your beloved Buddy, Snobear, are together, waiting for us to meet you at the Bridge. Have a Merry Christmas my Sweet Girl and Sweet Boy and know how much we LOVE and Miss you!!!

Mom and Dad

P.S. I love that song you are my Special Angel-it reminds me of you!!
Bobby Vinton - My Special Angel (1963) - YouTube
Hi Karen
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Smooch sure was a great looking Golden. Remember all the good times.

Mike

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike

Mike

Thanks, we sure do remember all of the good times.
We adopted Smooch from Golden Opportunities Golden Ret. Rescue and her name was Bedlam at the time. Smooch and Snobear (Samoyed) were 11 months apart in age and so bonded!! We lost Snobear in March and Smooch in December.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Gosh Karen, I can't believe it's been a year already. Hugs to you and Ken....

Reactions: Karen519

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cathy

Cathy:

Thanks!! It will be two years for Snobear on March 27, 2012.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I cant believe its been a year, hugs and prayers to you and Ken. xxoo

·
Maggie Mae's Mom Too!
597 Posts
(( Hugs Karen))

Thinking of you today, and sending you lots of love and good thoughts for the day. These days are so hard for all of us.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Time goes so fast....I can't believe it has been a year. Hugs to you on this anniversary. May you remember dear Smooch with smiles and love.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Karen, My heart goes out to you on this sad bridge day. These anniversaries are SO hard! I'm sure it is particularly difficult to fall during the holiday season. Your Smooch is so beautiful and exudes a sweet, loving and happy personality from the pictures.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all

Thank you all..

I am just grateful that Smooch and Snobear are together, especially for the Holidays.

Smooch and Snobear were SO BONDED-they were always together!

Attachments

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Karen, Thinking of you today. I can't believe it has been a year already. Run free Smooch and Snobear.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Hugs to you and Ken on this sad day.

Smooch Is a beautiful girl.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Karen,

My thoughts and prayers are with you today. Hugs. Patrice

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Thinking of you today Karen and sending you strength.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Thinking of you on this sad anniversary day. It is hard to believe time flies so fast. Your girl was beautiful and I hope remembering her started to bring smile on your face. One day we will meet them again and give them tons of hugs and kisses for every day we missed while we were not together.
God bless Ken and you and your sweet babies.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks so much

You all mean so much to me.

It comforts me to know that Smooch and Snobear are together with all of your wonderful babies at the Bridge, at that one day we will all be reunited!!

Here is Smooch sunbathing on our deck!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Karen, I've been thinking about you all week actually. I just don't know what to say, I'm trying to hold back my tears all day today myself for Casey and just trying to keep it together while I'm at work. I wanted to let you know though that you are in my thoughts too. Just try to get through the day I guess.

Cindy

·
Registered
981 Posts
Annivesaries are so hard. My thoughts are with you and Ken.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts