Rusty: Noble
Tess: Queen
Libby: Neurotic
Raider: Joyful

·
"GO TARHEELS!!!"
772 Posts
Mandy = Rotten!!!!

(that means not only spoiled rotten, but her gas!!!!)

·
Shameless and Proud
2,305 Posts
For Moxie it would be just that "Moxie"

mox⋅ie

 /ˈmɒk
si/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [mok-see]
–noun Slang. 1. vigor; verve; pep. 2. courage and aggressiveness; nerve. 3. skill; know-how.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Bailey = Sassy
Burgy = Cuddle-bug (only because "velcro" has already been taken :D)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Ummmm... cowbag? What exactly does that mean?
Bella is our adopted Golden who is responsible for wrecking our garden, taking sock's bras and underwear from the clothes drier and allowing us to chase her round the garden :no:

Cowbag is our way of calling her a little s**t, please do not be offended it's a polite expression in front of the grandkids. ;)

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Cowbag is our way of calling her a little s**t, please do not be offended it's a polite expression in front of the grandkids. ;)
I wasn't offended... I just had no idea what it meant! I had never heard the expression before.

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Bella is our adopted Golden who is responsible for wrecking our garden, taking sock's bras and underwear from the clothes drier and allowing us to chase her round the garden :no:

I learned something very interesting in this!:) I was wondering also about the term...now when the neighbor kids come over and get on my nerves I can call them little cowbags:--big_grin:!
Seriously... they are good kids but do get on my nerves sometimes.

81 - 100 of 122 Posts