Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been one month today that I had to say not a goodbye to my Tucker but a see ya later. That's what I truly believe in my heart about my boy - I will see him later and I relish in that thought. I brought him home a couple of weeks ago and I still say good morning and good night to him everyday. I still find myself talking to him or thinking he is going to come around the corner and be standing there in front of me. That's what I think even though I know it will not happen. Tanner still looks for him and sulks - he misses you dearly bubby.

To my heart boy I miss you every minute of everyday and will for the rest of my life. Thank you for allowing me to be your mom for almost 13 wonderful years. You changed my life. We had a great run bubby.

Love Always and Forever,

Mom

Attachments

·
Luke, Maggie, and Tucker
3,045 Posts
That is such a great tribute to Tucker. He was such a handsome boy, and I know he misses you as much as you miss him while he's waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. Many hugs on this difficult day.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It was one month ago today that I had to say goodbye to my Jasmine. She would have been 13 in march. I feel your pain and sorrow. I will never forget her, as you will never forget your Tucker. They are probably playing tug of war and talking about all the good times they had in the late 90's :)

Love you Jasmine
3/11/96-1/29/09

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all.

JoshNy - I hope they are playing tug and having a good time. I am sorry for your loss - hopefully they have become good friends. They are waiting for us.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the picture Steve - so beautiful.

·
"GO TARHEELS!!!"
772 Posts
Hugs and happy thoughts heading your way from North Carolina! What a sweet face! It is evident that Tucker IS truly loved!

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
I am sure you have many happy memories of Tucker - he will always be beside you, you will feel him, sense him, but just not see him, his paws will be silent but he will watch over you and Tanner

Run free Tucker, sleep softly and play with your new friends

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Condolences to you both on this sad anniversary. Trust that they're playing at the Bridge, waiting for your reunion, and staying snuggled right inside your hearts in the meantime.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Tucker was a very handsome boy and I am sure you will see him again. You can see in his face how special and loved he is. And how much he loved you too, it just shines in his eyes. Anniversaries are very hard. ((((HUGS))))

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Condolences

Condolences to you both on this sad anniversary.

I lost my Samoyed, Gizmo, on February 8, 8 years ago, and my Female Samoyed, Munchkin, on April 17, six weeks after Gizmo.

Time does make it easier, but your always fondly remember and MISS THEM.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Tucker was such a handsome boy. I love the black spot on the tongue. I lost my Katie on June 26 of this year at the age of 11 so I understand what you are feeling. Time does make it easier, but you will always miss your special boy. I know he is playing at the bridge with my Katie and they are having a good time. He will always be watching over you......

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Bless you both. Play hard at the bridge sweet Tucker and Jasmine. Being the ones left behind is really the hardest lot, that's for sure. The consolation is that you will be together some day. Hugs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. Tucker was so handsome. I feel your pain and sorrow as our Hunter passed away 09/03/08 after 11 years together. I am still looking for him and talking to him. I bet Hunter and Tucker are playing together and looking down on us smiling. My thoughts and prayers are with you all during this difficult time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts