Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to this group but so far really enjoying it! I wanted to introduce myself and Kuyani. My name is Sabrina and I am a student. I worked at One Ash Kennels for several years and got the chance nearly two years ago to purchase Kuyani. Kuyani (pronounced Key-ah-knee) is the most wonderful thing to ever happen to me. He has so much personality and is just a sweetheart. He will be getting his clearances this summer and hopefully his CGC as well. Hope you enjoy my boy as much as I do :)

This is when I first brought him home:

Awkward puppy:

More recent:

Sorry for so many... I just can never pick only a few!! :D I can't wait till the rest of his fur grows in... Maybe then, people will stop telling me what a gorgeous lab I have... :doh: :crossfing

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Very nice pictures! I especially loved the one where he looks out of the window with his bear (?) in his mouth!
Thank you! It's some sort of long-legged creature that I've been calling a llama haha I have no idea what it is though, but he loves it!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to GRF! Great pics, the bathtub pic is precious :)
Thank you! And yes, he pouts when it's bath time :) Luckily, he knows what "stay" means or I would have never gotten that picture ;) I actually have a picture where he jumped into my mom's lap with all four feet while trying to avoid a bath! He is such a sweetheart :)

·
Premium Member
16,423 Posts
What an amazing thing to work at such a legendary kennel! I love your photos- bright future, great team.

Reactions: sabrinamae12

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Kuyani is a beautiful dog! Welcome to the forum!:wavey:

·
Kimberley, Bella's Mum!
1,002 Posts
Awwww! Welcome to the forum! One of my favorite photos is the very first one! You look so incredibly happy to have this puppy in your life. I can really tell from all the photos you are in love with your golden! (I know the feeling!) It brought a smile to my face and a warmth in my heart!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What an amazing thing to work at such a legendary kennel! I love your photos- bright future, great team.
Believe it or not, I actually live across the road from Max and Elaine. I have worked there since the summer before my junior year of high school and they have become like a second set of grandparents to me. I visit them nearly every time I come home from Ohio State. Elaine is still trying to talk me into becoming a vet haha :) She has me working with the dogs when I'm home now, instead of just cleaning up after them. They are amazing people and I am truly blessed to know them. I didn't realize the kennel was actually legendary. I knew they produce high quality dogs, but I didn't know how popular the lines were. How do you know of them? And thank you very much for your kind words. They brought a huge smile to my face tonight :)

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from another Ohioan. Love all your pics!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you, everyone, for the wonderful words and welcomes! I am very happy I found this forum and I look forward to interacting with you all and learning even more about this amazing breed! :) :wavey:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awwww! Welcome to the forum! One of my favorite photos is the very first one! You look so incredibly happy to have this puppy in your life. I can really tell from all the photos you are in love with your golden! (I know the feeling!) It brought a smile to my face and a warmth in my heart!
Thank you very much! This picture was actually the first one I have of him. He was sleeping under the table so I crawled under there to snuggle a little :) I just was in shock that this amazing little boy was all mine. I don't even know how many times I cried just because I was so proud of having him! My heart would just fill up with joy and before I knew it, I was crying. Sappy, I know haha :) And yes, I am truly and deeply in love with him. There are no words. I am glad we made you smile! Hopefully there will be more to come :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Believe it or not, I actually live across the road from Max and Elaine. I have worked there since the summer before my junior year of high school and they have become like a second set of grandparents to me. I visit them nearly every time I come home from Ohio State. Elaine is still trying to talk me into becoming a vet haha :) She has me working with the dogs when I'm home now, instead of just cleaning up after them. They are amazing people and I am truly blessed to know them. I didn't realize the kennel was actually legendary. I knew they produce high quality dogs, but I didn't know how popular the lines were. How do you know of them? And thank you very much for your kind words. They brought a huge smile to my face tonight :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts