Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Funny. After the dry summer our grass is mostly gone and some dense weed has overrun it. Maybe I should see if Rukie will dig it out for us. He's never been a digger though so I hate to start it.

·
Super Moderator
1,672 Posts
Funny. After the dry summer our grass is mostly gone and some dense weed has overrun it. Maybe I should see if Rukie will dig it out for us. He's never been a digger though so I hate to start it.
Oskie can show him. He has a Ph.Dp. (Post Hole Digger paws) in digging.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know it is very easy to feel anxious and negative in a time of such uncertainty. We have all been faced with our share of hardships during this truly weird and difficult time. I know that we have! I am an early educator at a private school, and due to the fact that parents can no longer afford to pay tuition, due to the mass layoffs, teachers have also been laid off (myself included). We are awaiting tuition replacement/funding in the meantime to determine if we can keep getting paid while schools are closed...fingers crossed!

On the bright side, Denver has been a constant light in this time of stress. We have spent so much time outdoors enjoying the mountains and the warmer temperatures, which is such a positive influence on my mood. Dogs truly are the best companions and help tremendously during this time. I know Denver is enjoying having me home with him. I am so happy to live in a place where there is so much to do with dogs outdoors. I am also completely grateful that my family is safe and healthy.

What have you all been up to in the past few weeks?? :)

View attachment 871086

Denver walked over the the college campus with us while we did a workout on the field.

View attachment 871087

View attachment 871089

4 mile hike in the green mountains! (had to stop and swim on the way up obviously)
OMG what a GORGEOUS specimen is he!

·
Super Moderator
1,672 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
The dogs definitely do help in these uncertain times to reduce stress and anxiety!

We recently got a puppy and the corona virus outbreak shut most things down, but we are looking to going out on his first walk and all the adventures we will have together once things start to settle down.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Everyone is bored, and it's nice to see Scott enjoying himself (we all need an outlet!), but I'm wondering where this digging 'fun' is going to end up...
Maybe Australia?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts